Expanding on the growing demand and need for feminist activism and ideas, FMF invites feminist professors and academic professionals to participate in the Choices Feminist Faculty Network.
Faculty and staff are integral to the growth and development of the Leadership Alliances. They support the students by attending FMLA events/meetings, mentor group members, help students find resources on campus, share their own experiences in activism, participate in panels and discussions groups, and even offer course credit for participation in independent studies and service-learning programs.
In times of increasing challenges to feminism and Women’s Studies programs nationwide, sources of collective action, knowledge, and support are needed now more than ever! By joining this unprecedented network, you will receive:
- Access to a nationwide network of feminist faculty and professional staff committed to supporting campus activism for women’s rights.
- Student and community support for the Women’s Studies program, and other progressive disciplines.
- Opportunities to attend networking events sponsored by FMF, both nationally and on campus, for faculty and staff committed to promoting women’s equality.
- Periodic mailings highlighting job and internship opportunities for students.
- Opportunities to participate in Ms. in the Classroom
To join the faculty network, email our National Campus Organizers or fill out the form below: