||We believe that actions speak louder than words, and for nearly four decades we have fought for every major policy advance that has helped women and families. Today, we promote fairness in the workplace, reproductive health and rights, access to quality affordable health care, and policies that help women and men meet the dual demands of work and family. Founded in 1971 as the Women's Legal Defense Fund, the National Partnership for Women & Families is a nonprofit, nonpartisan 501(c)3 organization located in Washington, DC.
The National Partnership for Women & Families seeks an experienced Executive Assistant to provide full administrative support to two senior level executives.
- Managing calendars, including arrangement and coordination of all appointments and meetings, both internal and external, and organizing related meeting/prep materials;
- Handling all in-office meeting logistics, including catering when necessary and coordination of technological support/set-up;
- Arranging travel and preparing itineraries and associated material;
- Processing expense reimbursement forms in a timely manner;
- Assisting as needed with email/inbox management and tracking responses;
- Supporting and following-up on organizational projects as needed;
- Editing various written materials;
- Managing paper flow and maintaining efficient filing system, both paper and electronic;
- Providing back-up for organization's front desk; and
- Providing back-up support to the President and other members of the Executive Team as needed.
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' experience providing support at an executive level. Bachelor's degree preferred. Must be highly organized, able to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines in fast-paced environment, and be very attentive to detail. Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communications skills, and ability to exercise discretion and judgment in sensitive organizational matters. Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required; knowledge of Salesforce and/or Convio Luminate CRM a plus.
Submit letter of interest, resume (including salary history) and three references to email@example.com or to National Partnership for Women & Families, 1875 Connecticut Ave., NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC 20009, referencing Executive Assistant #2200. Position will remain open until a qualified candidate is chosen.
The National Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based upon gender, race, national origin, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity. People of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.