In the face of increasing challenges to feminism and Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies programs nationwide, sources of collective action, knowledge, and support are needed on college and university campuses now more than ever.
Faculty and staff are integral to the growth and development of feminist student organizations and their activism on campuses across the country. They support students by attending student organization events and meetings, mentoring members, helping students locate resources on campus, utilizing their influence to advocate for and rally behind student activism, participating on panels and in discussion groups, and even offering course/extra credit for students who immerse themselves in feminist activism and advocacy outside of class. The Feminist Campus Faculty and Staff Network is for faculty and staff interested in:
- Access to a nationwide network of feminist faculty and professional staff committed to supporting feminist activism on campus
- Student and community support for Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies programs and other progressive disciplines
- Staying up-to-date with Feminist Campus and the Feminist Majority Foundation
- Networking events sponsored by the Feminist Majority Foundation
- Receiving periodic emails about feminist job and internship opportunities for students
- Participating in Ms. in the Classroom
- And more!
Join the Faculty and Staff Network today: