Feminist Campus is:
- A project of the Feminist Majority Foundation (FMF)
- The world’s largest pro-choice student network
- On a campus near you!
Feminist Campus’ dedicated staff of organizers works with students on college and university campuses across the country to create change at the grassroots, national, and global levels. Feminist Campus was originally launched (back in 1997!) to inform young feminists about the very real–and still very real–threats to abortion access, women’s rights, civil rights, affirmative action, and LGBTQ+ rights posed by right-wing extremists.
What We Do
In a nutshell, Feminist Campus exists to ensure that every college and university campus has a thriving feminist presence. We help students start new feminist groups on campuses (often called Feminist Majority Leadership Alliances, or FMLAs) and team up with existing student organizations that wish to affiliate with Feminist Campus to gain access to Feminist Majority Foundation resources. Together, these groups make up a nationwide network of pro-choice, progressive, student-run, feminist activist organizations.
In addition to launching student groups, the Feminist Campus team:
- Creates and helps groups implement Feminist Campus campaigns
- Provides support to groups within the Feminist Campus network
- Engages in national and grassroots advocacy and activism around feminist issues
- Organizes in states on-the-ground to defeat anti-feminist legislation
- Hosts activist conferences and summits, including the National Young Feminist Leadership Conference
The Feminist Campus network consists of several hundred groups on campuses nationwide.
Our network is growing every day–launch or affiliate your Feminist Campus group today!