1. Wake up like the fabulous feminist that you are.
2. Get weird to your favorite feminist song in the shower.
3. Feed your awesome self whatever you want because you deserve it.
4. Watch as much Netflix as you want because you’re a smart, capable person who knows when you deserve to relax.
5. Grab lunch with your pals, because friends are awesome and always make your day better.
6. Go on an adventure!
7. Feel free to take a nap after your awesome adventure, if you so wish.
8. Express your appreciation for everyone you love.
9. Do something that makes you happy!
10. Celebrate your favorite feminist SHEroes!
11. Be sure to celebrate YOURSELF, too!
12. Cook yo self (or order in – no judgement!) a delicious Valentine’s feast!
13. Watch a fun, flirty (or not!) movie that passes the Bechdel test! Realistic, multidimensional female characters and relationships – what could be more sexy?
14. Spread the feminist love on this Valentine’s Day; share this guide!
By Taylor Kuether
Taylor is a journalist, feminist, cat enthusiast, and proud Wisconsin native. She works for Feminist Majority Foundation as the Campus Communications Associate. Her two favorite things besides her cat, Emma, are coffee and art museums.